Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Heart Broken

We met in work, i had the biggest crush on you for the longest time and then finally we talked. I never told u how i felt so i kept it deep inside of me, till that day i found out you had a girlfriend and i never got to tell you how i felt. I went on living and we kinda stopped talking at work i just gave up just like that. Well a couple of months later i found out you and your girl friend broke up. In a way i was happy casue i could possibly win you.

The first time we hung out was weird we just started talking again at work and it wasnt like a real conversation it was just a, hi how are you, kinda thing. But i came into work with my best friend to see who wanted to go to the beach and you were willing to go. You came to my house while we got ready to go to the beach and right there i fell inlove. I've had never been inlove so i didnt kno if it was love or i just liked you like ive never liked anyone like this before. we went to the beach that night and i had the time of my life, being with you made my life so much happier it was the best. The night was finally over and you said "later" and we left eachother. But that night i got something i never thought would happen, i got a call from you. I never thought in a millon years that you would call me. We talked for ever just saying how much fun we had and how much we wanted to chill next friday night. I was the happiest girl alive.

The next friday night came and we had planned again to hang out. We had another night of excitment. I new i was inlove for the first time i just new it. We hung out alot and i kinda began to obsesses over you. I new in my heart you were the one but i didnt know how to tell you that i liked you so much. Then it was that day when you were at my house, we were just chillin around. My friend came online and started talkin to you thinking it was me and she said that i should tell you i liked you. You were surprised when you saw it but you looked at me like no one has ever looked at me and said, "I do like you ashley, i just dont want a relationship right now" I almost died for once in my life someone liked me for me and not just useing me. I was so excited! Then that day came, when i thought i was gonna die, i cried and cried when i heard it but i didnt know to beleive it or not. Your best friend had told one of his x girl friends what you had said to him, she called me right away knowin that i should know. She told me that you didnt like me like that and you would never go out with me but you would still have sex with me. She said you were gonna fool me and say you liked me so we would have sex. I had no idea what to do, i just cried that night i was soo upset that for all this time i thought u cared and you just wanted sex.

The next morning i woke up and went to work, you were there but you didnt say anything to me, it was like you new i new or something. It was like you didnt want to talk to me ever again. As i stood there staring at u i felt a sharp pain go threw my heart, and right then i new my heart had been broken. Your best friend and me have kinda gotten close as friends and i try to ask him once in a while if hes talken to you or whats up with you, he tells me your realy depressed but everytime i want to talk to you your never home. Every know and then i just sit and cry, cry that for so long i thought we would be something and i thought u acually liked me, but then i reliezed you were yet another scam like them all. I pray everynight and ask god to please have you come back into my life so we can be with eachother, and i ask god to keep you save and out of harm, becasue i kno your going threw a hard time. I love you mike with all my heart even though know its broken, and even though you hurt me and dont even know it i would do anything to have you in my life again. All the memories we shared and all the poking and screaming and fun we have had its gone, and i would do anything to have it all back! I love you

No comments: